Vertebral Subluxation Complexes
- A vertebral subluxation complex is a stress response, muscles go into spasm, spinal bones lock up and adjacent nerves are choked or chafed. This interferes with the control and regulation of your body. This garbles communications between the brain and parts of your body.
- Distorted nerve communications can be an underlying cause of many health problems beyond just headaches and back pain. For example, interference with nerve impulses going to or from your stomach: stomach problems.
- Your nervous system controls every cell, tissue, organ and system of your body. These nerve impulses travel through your spine. So having a spine free of vertebral subluxation complexes is essential for optimal health.
- Only a chiropractic examination can detect vertebral subluxation complexes. And only Chiropractic Adjustments can reduce their effect to our nervous system, naturally.
- Find out if you have vertebral subluxation complexes before they become more serious and more difficult to correct.